An innovative and original theory by
Prof. Vicente Sanchez-Cela
Danilo Anton
Let me share some ideas of the Spanish
geologist Professor Vicente Sanchez-Cela. I think he has developed a
theory about the formation of the earth's crust, including the origin
of granites (the most common rocks in the crust) that deeply changes
many concepts that are usually accepted in geology,
Prof. Sanchez-Cela is a geologist with
vast experience and extensive knowledge of petrology, petrography,
mineralogy and structural geology. In his theory he holds that deep
mantle rocks have a similar chemical composition to the Earth crust
but different crystal structures and higher density. The outer mantle
rocks gradually have lost density through change of crystalline phase
of its minerals. These processes generate heat, causing magmatic
chambers, intrusions and volcanism, There ìs neoformation of the
crust with expansion of the earth's circumference. It also puts into
question the currently accepted theory of plate tectonics and
continental drift.
Sanchez-Cela's theory is revolutionary
and may arise smiles of disdain in many academics that are convinced
of the accuracy of the official paradigm and do not accept the
challenge that the new theory is presenting.
I think that the system proposed by
Sanchez-Cela is original, innovative and seduces from the logical
point of view. May be is no true, or perhaps is only partially
accurate, but I'm sure it can incorporate valuable elements to the
current geological interpretations about the origin of the Earth's
crust and continents.
In the following text, I present the
outlines of Vicente Sanchez-Cela's theory that I believe should be
considered very seriously and finally would like to pay tribute to
this Spanish scientist with long experience who has dared to rethink
the geological orthodoxy from his extensive experience and deep
theoretical knowledge. I invite you to share some of his ideas in
this same blog:: Theory of the Origin of the Earth's Crust.

No comments:
Post a Comment